Novo Nordisk India Urgently Opening for Pharmacovigilance Associate in Regulatory and Quality Department
- As a Pharmacovigilance Associate, you will work on reporting customer complaints to global safety within the timelines. Handling of all the safety-related information emails received on safety mailbox.
- You will be responsible for reporting the safety information/sever adverse events to the health authority investigators and team within the stipulated timelines and in accordance to the applicable regulations and procedures.
- Supporting the team in archiving all the submissions made to the relevant stakeholders and acknowledgments in the study-specific files and drug product specific files.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the electronic repository of all the submissions and acknowledgments and maintain the tracker.
- You will manage the Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR) notification to the health authority as per the regulations.
- Below are the required skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Pharmacy
- 0-2 years of Pharmacovigilance related experience
- Knowledge of Indian Drug Regulations
- Highly proactive and able to take initiatives
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to reach out to email@example.com