Production – Trainee / Chemist @ Optimus Drugs(P) Limited
- Batch Execution:
- Check the raw material for conditions, batch number and quantities.
- Responsible for loading/charging/unloading the materials as per Batch Manufacturing Record(BPR)
- Execute the batch as per BPR – maintenance of temperature maintenance, vacuum maintenance, etc
- Responsible for adhering to all safety norms like usage of PPE, work permits etc
- Equipment & Area upkeep
- Responsible for cleaning the equipment & area as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for maintenance high housekeeping standards as per cGMP requirements
- Responsible for carrying out online documentation by proper labelling, updating BPR(batch Production Record), area cleaning record, temperature control records etc
- Equipment maintenance:
- Responsible for proper cleanliness of the equipment
- Responsible for ensuring that preventive maintenance/calibration is carried out as per schedule.
- Responsible for communicating to shift in-charges in case of any equipment abnormality
Experience -0-3 Years
Job Locations : Optrix Laboratories Private Limited ,Ramalingampally ( Near Kesara Village) & Optimus Drugs Private Limited, Dothigudem Village ( Near Choutuppal), Hyderabad.
Interested candidates can also send their updated resumes to CV@optimuspharma.com
with subject line as “Production Chemist” .