Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for the In house Recruitment of the contractual employees currently working under NHM in the same post under the OSH & FW Society in other district to fill up the different vacant posts in Kalahandi district.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
No of Posts : 04
Eligible employees for the above post (who are working in different district in same post) who are interested required to attend the Walk-in interview at the Office of the Chief District Medical and Public Health Officer, Kalahandi, Bhawanipatna with required documents (please read Other Terms & Conditions page) for verification as mentioned above schedule date. No one will be considered after the scheduled date & time. Number of vacancies under this advertisement is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the actual vacancy. Time to time notification regarding status of selection process will be web hoisted in district web-site. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel / reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof. This office will not be responsible for any delay to come in the schedule date & No personnel query will be entertained.
Other Terms & Conditions:
• The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
• All positions are contractual in nature for a period of 11 months, which can be extended based on the performance assessment.
• The applicant needs to attend the Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date & time. Any delay will not be entertained any point of time.
• Candidates have to submit No Objection Certificate cum Continuation certificate for last uninterrupted service in the same post under the society issued by competent authority with the application form, without which they will not be eligible.
• The application form need to be downloaded at kalahandi.nic.in and filled in application form along with the colour passport size photograph, self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificate and mark-sheets shall be submitted by the applicant.
• Incomplete application & documents in any form will be rejected.
• All communication will be made through e-mail/district web-site. Candidates are required to visit district website : kalahandi.nic.in at regular intervals for any notification, updates, results etc.
• No personal query will be entertained.
• Selection will be done as per the guideline issued by Mission Directorate, NHM, Odisha.
Walk-in-Interview Schedule : Dated. 10-03-2021 (Registration time 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon )