Applications from eligible candidates are invited for filling up the following posts under National Health Mission (NHM), Malkangiri on contractual basis for a period of 11 months with monthly remuneration as noted against each post and subject to renewal as per OSH&FW Society terms and conditions basing on the performance and continuation of the programme. Performance incentive and other benefits are also admissible as per OSH&FW Society norms & order issued there under from time to time.
Post : Pharmacist – MHT / MHU
No of Posts : 12 (SC-2, ST-3, UR-7)
Monthly Remuneration & other incentives as admissible : Rs.11,562/- +P.I
Age as on 01.08.2020 : Age must not be more than 32 years as on 01.08.2020
Eligibility Criteria : Candidate must have passed +2 Science Examination under council of higher secondary education, Odisha / Equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the three (03) medical college and Hospitals of the state / any other recognized private institutions duly approved by AICTE and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board and He/She must have registered his or her name in Pharmacist Council in the state and have possessed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION
1. Applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. The above positions are purely temporary, co-terminus with the scheme and may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
3. Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the Malkangiri District Web Portal (malkangiri.nic.in).
4. Candidates are required to apply in prescribed format available in the website malkangiri.nic.in and to submit along with a set of self attested copies of all certificates in educational qualification, caste , age, experience, No Objection Certificate from the appointing authorityin case of employed & one set of self attested photocopies of the same and two recent passport size photographs, ID proof (Voter ID/ PAN/ Driving License/ Passport/ Aadhar Card) & Caste certificate issued by the competent authority. No certificate will be accepted at later stage of recruitment, if fails to produce with the application.
5. Candidate, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of interview, without which they will not be eligible for appearing interview. NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for the post, s/he applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
6. Knowledge in Odia: The candidate must- a)be able to read, write and speak Odia; b) have passed middle school examination with Odia as language subject; or
c) have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or
d) have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government; or
e) have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
f) Must be above 21 years
7. Eligible candidates may submit their applications through Speed Post/ Regd. Post/ Courier along with all requisite documents on or before 19.09.2020, by 5.00 P.M. to the CDM& PHO, Malkangiri. All the application must be superscribed “Application for the post of :_____________”.
8. In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form. Certificate towards AICTE recognition of institutions shall also be submitted at the time of
submission of application form. Certificate towards AICTE recognition of institutions shall also be submitted at the time of submission of application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
9. Over aged, under qualification and short of requisite percentage of marks in the prescribed educational qualification shall be rejected.
10. Candidates are required to visit website: – malkangiri.nic.in at regular intervals for any notification, updates, results etc. relating to recruitment.
11. Candidates will be selected on the basis of selection process as applicable. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for participation in the selection process.
12. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
13. Relaxation of 5 years for Women, SC, ST & SEBC category and 10 years for Physically Disable, Ex-Sports Person, Ex-Serviceman category. A candidate can avail only one relaxation that most beneficial to him/her. ORV rule will be followed as per the Govt. of Odisha guideline for the posts of Ayush Medical Officer, Pharmacist.
14. If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information/ documents, his/ her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information/ documents, his/ her service shall be terminated from the society forthwith & declared invalid from the day of deployment itself and remuneration paid if any shall be recovered either penal interest at the rate as decided by the committee adopting due legal procedure.
15. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience/ poor performances/ misbehavior/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible.
16. No personal correspondence/ queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through e-mal/ official website/ notice Board.
17. The empanelled candidates following recruitment may be considered for similar post with same educational qualification and same remuneration in other programmes under NHM ambit, as will be decided by the society.
18. Number of vacancies/ remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
19. The undersigned reserves the right cancel any or all the applications/ positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof. Undersigned will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
20. Selected candidate will be engaged on contractual basis will be for a period of 11 months.
Eligible candidates may submit their applications through Speed Post / Registered post/ Courier along with all requisite documents on or before 19.09.2020, by 5.00 P.M. to the CDM& PHO, Malkangiri. The envelope containing application must be superscribed “Application for the post of :________________. No application will be received after scheduled date and time. Undersigned will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the application/ process without assigning any reason thereof. NB: The actual numbers of vacancies & monthly consolidated remuneration may differ (increase or decrease) at the time of engagement.