Opening in QC (Micro) @ Otsuka Pharma, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Experience: 1-5 yrs
Qualification: M.Sc / B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech (Biochem, Micro, Biotech)
- To ensure the clean environment for sterile preparation by implementing the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) norms as per the international standards and guidelines.
- To do sampling of Water for Injection (WFI), Double Reverse Osmosis (DRO), Single Reverse Osmosis (SRO), Raw water and pure steam.
- To analyze water samples for pH, conductivity, Bacterial Endotoxin Test (BET), Bioburden Test, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Pathogens, Chlorides, Hardness, silt density index and other testing as per the requirements.
- To analyze the samples of water system after maintenance work.
- To observe and record the results of the microbiological plates and test tubes after analysis as well as supervise discarding method of same.
- To perform the timely microbiological testing of Finished Product samples, Pre-sterile Product samples, Raw Material/Packing Material sample (as per the requirement and SOPs) and record the results of the same.
We are looking for
- Qualified and experienced candidates for our Quality operations,
- Candidates possessing good communication skill and exposure in Parental formulations,
- Open to work in rotational shifts.
Interested candidates can share their resume at email@example.com