Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruitment 2021.Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notification full detailes below. Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan and Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, India, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Medical Representative / KAM
- Education: B.Sc / B.Tech/Diploma/B.pharma
- Experience:01 to 5 years
- Location:Pune, Lucknow, Udaipur, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Solapur
- Openings: NA
- Contact:Mob: 9512047595 Tele:+917966216000, Fax: +91 79 6621 6050
Job Description: Hiring For Medical Representative / KAM in Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd !
- Key Account Manager (KAM) has to meet the doctors regularly. He/She usually has a list of doctors that he/she is supposed to call on at appropriate frequency as per the pre-approved ‘daily work plan’.
- KAM has to be aware of the different specialties of the doctors and promote right products to right doctors.
- KAM has to collect feedback about the products used by the doctors and satisfactorily resolve any complaints or concerns related to products with help from HO as and when necessary.
- KAM has to meet the chemists in his/her territory to ensure free availability of products. If required, he/she can also personally book orders from chemists and forward them to the stockiest /distributors and follow them up. Issues like products near expiry or breakages / leakages during transport and credit / debit notes arise often and need prompt & satisfactory resolution with guidance from superiors wherever required.
- One has to ensure that each and every call made on a customer results in a productive output.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Keep District Sales Manager & company informed of new market & competitor activities.
- Execution of marketing plan
Required Candidate profile
Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Should have basic knowledge of Otsuka company & products.
Should have knowledge of role & responsibilities of KAM (MR)
Good organising and planning skills.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.