Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruitment 2021.Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notification full detailes below. Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan and Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, India, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production ( Parenteral )
- Education: M.Sc / B.Sc / B.pharma/M.pharma/Diploma
- Experience:01 to 6 years
- Location:Ahmedabad( Moraiya ), Gujarat
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Production ( Parenteral ) in Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd !If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
For Process Incharge:-
- To ensure the cleanliness and environmental norms of various area like dispensing, compounding, filling, capping, including airlocks .
- To ensure cleaning and disinfection of floor, ceiling, wall and equipments.
- To ensure that the maintenance of dispensing compounding, filling, capping, including airlocks is as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) norms.
- To carry out planning of material issue and dispensing as per priority of batch manufacturing.
- To prepare documents regarding material issue and dispensing.
- To issue the material from store as per Batch Manufacturing Record.
- To ensure the batch manufacturing process is done as per Batch Manufacturing record.
- To control the timing of Cleaning In Process (CIP) / Sterile In Process (SIP) and batch manufacturing process, to start the production timely.
- To do the Bubble Point Test (BPT) / Forward Flow Test (FFT) of product filter before and after filtration and Water Intrusion Test (WIT) of air filters.
For Machine Operator:-
- To monitor temperature / humidity of clean rooms, and if any deviation is found, inform the Engineering department.
- To ensure cleaning and disinfections of floor, ceiling, wall, pipeline, vessels and equipment as per frequency defined.
- To ensure cleanliness of airlocks after entry and exit of the workers.
- To maintain the cleaning and lubrication of machine regularly.
- To ensure the machine is working smoothly and it is performing well.
- To check the equipment after preventive maintenance and if found any dissatisfaction, ensure not to start further process.
- To ensure that the preventive maintenance of machine is performed regularly and timely.
- To maintain the machine in good condition by regular cleaning and lubrication.
- To ensure proper gowning of personnel working in clean room.
- To ensure follow up of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) during entry / exit from clean room.
- To ensure cleaning and steaming process is carried out as per validated procedure.
- To do the replacement of change parts and trial of machine within the time limit.
- Qualified and experienced candidates for our Manufacturing operations (LVP).
- Good communication skill and exposure in Parental formulations.
- Open to work in shifts.
- Team leader skills.
- Proper decision making abilities.
- For Machine Operator minimum qualification should be ITI.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.