The PGIMER owes its inception to the vision of late Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, the then Chief Minister of Punjab and the distinguished medical educationists of the then combined state of Punjab, supported by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru who considered the institutions of scientific knowledge as temples of learning and the places of pilgrimage.
Post : Senior Research Associate
Project title: “Medical Technology Assessment Board Resource Centre”
– Masters in Public Health/ M.Pharma
– 1 year experience on Research in the field of Health Technology Assessment.
– Excellent knowledge and skills of Decision Modelling.
– Experience of undertaking cost analysis & quality of life valuation studies.
– Experience of writing project reports, publication in peer review journals.
Duration : 7 Months
Emoluments per months (in Rs.) : Rs 60,000/-
Department : Department of Community Medicine & School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh Following post is required to be filled under above mentioned project on contract basis.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should email their curriculum vitae with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th November, 2020 at 04.00 PM. No application received afterward by any means will be entertained.
Selection Process : An online test would be administered on 17th November 2020 at 10.00 AM followed by interview via skype or zoom. In view of Covid-19, no face to face interview will be conducted in the department.