Piramal Group Recruitment July 2020 BA/BS/B Pharm degree for Executive Regulatory Affairs @ Maharashtra-Mumbai . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive Regulatory Affairs
- Education : BA/BS/B Pharm degree
- Experienced:01 to 5 years
- Location: Maharashtra-Mumbai
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Executive Regulatory Affairs in Piramal Group !
- Work closely with RA management to ensure regulatory strategies are executed and submissions are sent to Health Authorities within required timeframes
- Along with direct management supervision represent regulatory affairs on internal/external cross functional teams to ensure projects remain on time
- Compile and submit appropriate supplemental filings/variations/renewals to support drug product manufacturing, product life cycles etc.
- Responsible for addressing queries received from regulatory agencies, internal and external stake holders within predefined timelines.
- Assist team with labeling updates as required to ensure timelines remain on target.
- Responsible for requests for complimentary elements (CPPs, declarations, License applications etc.)
- Responsible for overall document management and regulatory data consolidation for all products into information software
- Along with direct management supervision assist in change controls for assessment, completing assigned action for RA.
- Responsible for uploading the submission copies and other updated quality data in sharepoint.
- Responsible for approval of export orders for ROW regions.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online