Piramal Enterprises LtdRecruitment November 2020.Piramal Enterprises Ltd Notification full detailes below.The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive Regulatory Affairs Labelling
- Education:BS/MS Degree in a science
- Experienced:2 to 5 years
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Executive Regulatory Affairs Labelling in Piramal Enterprises Ltd!
- Ensures all Global labeling details (labels, cartons, package inserts, patient package inserts) required are accurate and compliant by managing evaluations, maintenance, reviews and approvals with cross-functional teams for regulatory submissions.
- Prioritized labeling updates, in collaboration with Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain Management, Sales and other internal stakeholders
- Oversees and coordinates EU linguistic review process as appropriate
- Conducts Text comparison (originator, reference vs generic)
Responsible for all Labeling components of Piramal Critical Care Products Worldwide with adherence to the labeling processes to ensure compliance with innovator labeling, internal company, external partners and GMP standards and specifications. Will participate in a cross-functional team environment as necessary to ensure labeling documents and associated change requests are medically and scientifically accurate and that they comply with regulatory standards, meet company needs and accurately assess current strategy and global regulations.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online