A Passionate Human Resource Professional with 20+ Years of experience in Talent Acquisition with focus on Pharmaceutical Domain., experience in Jr. level recruitments to Sr. Level like: AGM to SrVP,CEO etc.Business Heads mandates for Top Notch Pharma Companies across India. Experienced Client Relationship Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the human resources industry. Strong business development professional skilled in Negotiation, Pharmaceutics, HR Consulting, Cold Calling, and Executive Search.
Post : R&D Synthesis- Research Chemist
No of Posts : 40
To develop designing synthetic pathways for target structure in laboratory and basic idea about PRD and scale-up setting, ensuring delivery in accordance with project timescales and deadlines.
Specific roles will include the following:
– Exposure in handling multi step synthesis projects.
– Experience in handling projects of custom synthesis in pharmaceutical services where deadline matters.
– Familiar with the common lab techniques such as handling dry reactions, purification techniques occurred during synthesis.
– Expertise in planning the synthesis and literature & journals search where ever necessary
– Handled various chemicals & reagents
– Handled various Oxidizing and Reducing reagents
– Operational knowledge in Qualitative, Quantitative analysis & Synthetic mixtures in HPLC,GC,GCMS,KF Titrate, MR, PH Meter.
MSc in Organic chemistry involved in identification, synthesis and development of biologically active molecules towards the discovery of novel therapeutic agents.
• At least 2-6 years relevant experience.
• Good analytical mind to interpret data arising from synthesis lab and utilization of the same to
generate a robust process.
• Should be able to work closely with EHS department for development of systems and procedures in
• Good communication skills.
• Should be a high energy individual, organized and self-driven.
Experience : 2.5 yrs- 6 yrs
Qualification : M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)
Location : Kolkata
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 25th September, 2020
Eligible candidates can forward their updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse HR Consulting Ltd