QPS Bioserve India Pvt LimitedRecruitment 2021 QPS Bioserve India Pvt Limited Notification full detailes below. QPS was founded in 1995. Today, the company is considered one of the top CROs in the world. QPS is a GLP/GCP-compliant contract research organization (CRO) supporting discovery, preclinical and clinical drug development.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Scientist- Bioanalytical
- Education: B. Pharm / M.sc
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
- Location:Hyderabad( Balanagar )
- Salary: NA
- Contact:040 23070874/68375555
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Associate Scientist- Bioanalytical in QPS Bioserve India Pvt Limited! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for the instrumental analysis of Method Validation.
- Responsible for the instrumental analysis of study samples and documentation as per the in house procedures.
- Preparation and disposal of solutions and mobile phases as per in house procedures Handling, usage and disposal of bio samples as per in house procedures.
- Responsible for conduct for conduction of bio-analysis including processing and instrument operation.
- Responsible for maintenance of instruments like HPLC, U.V Spectrophotometer, Colorimetry, UPLC, Mass Spectrometer, Hyphenated Technique (LC-MS/MS).
- Responsible for maintenance of chemicals, utensils etc.
- Responsible for preparation, storage and usage of solutions
- Preparation for implementation of GLP in the Laboratory.
- Analyze analytical data, comprehend results and identify the issues
- Perform related substances, dissolution, assay and residual solvents analysis
- Support laboratory and equipment calibration and maintenance
- Perform analytical testing to support the development process
- Monitor progress of the reactions by using standard methods and analytical techniques
- Ensure safety at work through enforcement of good laboratory practices
- Follow safety protocols and guidelines in the labs
- Maintenance and usage of equipment/ apparatus/ instruments as per SOPs
- Document reactions, research findings/ observations accurately in lab note books as per client requirements to ensure data integrity.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.