Additional Chief Secretary U.P. District Magistrate, Jaunpur / District for the operation of departmentally operated special Covid L-1 and L-2 hospitals as per the provision made by Government letter No. 1880 / 33-3-2020-40 / 2020 Panchayati Raj Section-3 Lucknow dated 01.08.2020 On the basis of the approval of the level constituted committee dated 19.08.2020, for the control and prevention of Covid-19 epidemic in the district, applications are invited from interested candidates on the basis of Walk in Interview on contract for Covid work in the following posts.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 02
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy, Register in State Medical Faculty Uttar Pradesh.
Salary : Rs 19101 per month
Priority in selection will be given to applicants on related posts after getting experience of state contract work. Local applicants will be given preference in selection. Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the posts. UP in selection Reservation rules set by the government will be followed.
For working on Covid hospitals, work is not to be taken as per the orders of the government from the disabled, pregnant women and workers above the age of 55 years. Therefore, PwD, pregnant women and applicants above the age limit of 55 years will not be eligible for selection.
It will be compulsory for a male candidate to know how to ride a bicycle in every class of post of class IV, but it will not be applicable to a female candidate.
Applicants will be required to be physically fit on all posts and the post-wise applicants will ensure to be present for the interview at the Vikas Bhawan Jaunpur, the auditorium of the Chief Development Officer, Jaunpur on the scheduled interview dates.
Terms and conditions for appointment
1. Candidates walk in interview on the day of the interview, according to the following details, on A-4 size plain paper and paste the latest photo of the application form and all educational qualifications, experience certificate, original copy and all The self-attested photocopy will be present along with the mandatory. 1 Name of the applied post 2- Name of the applicant 3 – Name of father / husband 4- Address (Permanent and correspondence) 5- Mobile number 6- Caste (Attach caste certificate) 7- Date of birth 8- On 31.08.2020 Age 9- Description of all educational qualifications 10- Marking of experience.
2. The appointment will not be transferable except for Covid hospitals.
3. On the basis of this appointment, no claim for appointment to posts under the state government will be valid.
4. After the appointment on contract, all the educational qualifications prescribed will be verified from the concerned institution and honorarium will be paid only after verification is found to be correct. In case the attached records are found misused / fake, the contract appointment will be canceled and action will be initiated against the candidate as per rules. Whose responsibility will be the responsibility of the candidate.
5. No allowance will be payable to applicants for interview. The appointment of the contract deployed employee will end automatically on 31.03.2021 or the advance order received from the state level, whichever is earlier.
6. The age of the applicants for the application will be 18 years to 55 years as on 31.08.2020.
Walk in Date : 14th September, 2020