Hiring for Pharmacist role in Reliance Retail Ltd across Gujarat location.
Hiring Pharmacist – Smartpoint
- Check prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
- Dispense the medicines as per the prescription.
- Bill the medicines dispensed and collect cash.
- Check the expiry date and batch number of the medicine and compare it with the bill entry.
- Contacting referring physicians offices with questions over prescription.
- Maintaining inventory of the medicines dispensed.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
- Handle customer queries, and resolve their issues or initiate appropriate steps such as complaint escalation to relevant departments for resolution.
- Record all pharmacy transactions and keeping cash registers up-to-date.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to customers medical details.
- Min 1 Year of relevant experience.
- Diploma in Pharmacy D. PHARMA / Bachelor in Pharmacy –B. PHARMA.
- Candidate must have Pharmacist Registration Certificate/License
- Should possess good communication, Subjective & Analytical skills
Interested Candidate should share your Resume on email@example.com