Saga Lifescience LimitedRecruitment August 2020. Saga Laboratories is an Indian Pharmaceutical company based in Ahmadabad, India which was established in 1981. It is a very progressive company having global presence and dominance. Saga Labs is a privately owned company manufacturing and supplying finished pharmaceutical products and is one of the largest suppliers of medicines.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Education: M.Pharma
- Experienced:2 to 3 years
- Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Salary : 15,000 – ₹16,000 a year
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Regulatory Affairs Officer in Saga Lifescience Limited !
- 1.To prepare & compile registration dossier of ACTD, CTD & Regional as per the guidelines.
- 2.To prepare query response and send within timeline.
3. Ensuring completion of all Registration processes as per country guideline for registration.
- 4.Review artwork for different countries.
5. Follow up with Plant for the required documents.
- 6.Review and maintain Drug master file and follow up for New DMF requirement
7. To prepare Legal application like Product permission, COPP, FSC etc.
8. Manage the activities of Regulatory Affairs within the field of responsibility ensuring the implementation of appropriate and effective regulatory strategies
9. Handling variation submission Nigeria, Shri-Lanka, Myanmar, Philippines, Afghanistan etc
10. Coordinating with the Raw material supplier for the availability of the documents and response for the procedure submission.
11. Handling Dossier Preparation and documents for Nigeria, Shri-Lanka, Myanmar, Philippines, Afghanistan etc
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online