Sanofi Recruitment August 2020.Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Medical Regulatory Writers
- Education : Advanced degree in life sciences/ pharmacy/ similar discipline or medical degree (Ph.D – Master in science)
- Experienced: 5 years
- Location: Hyderabad
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Senior Medical Regulatory Writers in Sanofi
- Write and/or edit under guidance high quality clinical and safety documents, medical section of Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report, addendum to clinical overview, Clinical Study Reports (CSR), ID Cards, Investigator brochure, clinical evaluation report, Briefing packages, Medical section of CTA..
- Delivery of high-quality medical documents in time and in compliance with internal and external standards
- Participate in planning of analysis and data presentation to be used, initially in conjunction with mentoring medical writer.
- Develops and maintains TA expertise
- Reviews content created by peers writers
- Maintain effectiveness relationships with the end stakeholders (Medical scientific community) within the allocated Global business unit and product – with an end objective to develop medical regulatory content as per requirement
- Interact effectively with stakeholders on medical and pharmacovigilance departments
- Constantly assist other medical regulatory writers in developing knowledge and sharing expertise
- Feedback from stakeholders (end customers, medical teams) on overall satisfaction
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online