Sanofi Recruitment September 2020. Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: IPQA Senior Specialist
- Education: bachelor’s degree or master’s in science or Pharmacy is required
- Experienced:6+ years
- Location: Māndal, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of IPQA Senior Specialist in Sanofi !
- To monitor and ensure that all activities involved in visual inspection, labelling and packing functions are in compliance with GMP and Standard operating procedures.
- Involve in and review of Master formulae, Master packing record, protocols, Reports, SOPs, Annexures and Audit trial reports.
- To monitor the Visual inspection operator qualification program.
- To monitor that the finished product packaging profile is without any mix-ups.
- To support and ensure Qualification and Calibrations of Visual inspection, labelling and packing equipment.
- To provide line clearance, review manufacturing data of the Visual inspection, labelling & packing batches of Batch packing records.
- To ensure and comply the finished product time out of refrigeration and material management with in Production- Packing.
- Responsible for Change controls, Deviation, CAPA and its implementation related to Production- Packing in the PHENIX system.
- Actively participates in self-inspection and Regulatory audits.
- Support to RA submission and ensure the vendor qualifications with respect to packing department.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online