Sanofi Recruitment 2021.Sanofi Notification full detailes below.Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Biostatistician
- Education: M.sc/Master’s degree/Ph.D
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Biostatistician in Sanofi!
- The Biostatistician will work with Medical Affairs biostatisticians and MedHub biostatistics and programming personnel to implement statistical analysis plans and provide QC’d data packages including tables, figures, and listings for use in publications (i.e. abstracts, posters, oral, presentations, and manuscripts)
- The Biostatistician will ensure SOPs are followed and timelines and quality metrics are met
- Local biostatistics and programming teams
- Global Medical Affairs biostatisticians
- Global Medical Affairs Scientific Communications personnel
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and collaborations with the end stakeholders (Medical community) and local biostatistics and programming team members within the allocated Global business unit and product – with an objective to develop statistical data outputs.
- Conduct appropriate post-hoc statistical analyses of clinical trial data
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document statistical programming in high-level software packages e.g. SAS
- Produce well documented data packages that include tables, listings, and figures
- Closely follow QC plans and timelines set by senior members of the MedHub biostatistics and programming team.
- Review appropriate biomedical and clinical research literature related to assigned project(s)
- Work closely with Global Medical Affairs biostatisticians to identify statistical analysis needs and assist in developing assigned deliverables
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to manage timelines
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Advanced knowledge of SAS statistical procedures
- Excellent English language knowledge – written and spoken
- Master’s degree/Ph.D. in biostatistics or statistics or epidemiology and 0-2 years (Ph.D.)/3-6 years (M.Sc.) of experience required
Requirements of the job
- Pharmaceutical/healthcare industry exposure
- High proficiency in statistical methods used in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced SAS and other statistical computing software skills in a clinical data environment across multiple therapeutic areas
- Expertise in the usage of data management applications and database/file structures, specifically with respect to CDISC requirements
- Autonomy in the management of activities; ability to manage multiple conflicting high priority deadlines
- Capacity to respond to unscheduled changes in project workload
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online