Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd Recruitment September 2020. Serum Institute of India is a manufacturer of immunobiological drugs including vaccines in India. It was founded by Cyrus Poonawalla in 1966. The company is a subsidiary of the holding company Poonawalla Investment and Industries.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production Officer/Executive/Officer / Executive Officer – Warehouse
- Education: M.Pharm, B.Pharm / M.Sc
- Experienced:02 to 7 years
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Production Officer/Executive/Officer / Executive Officer – Warehouse in Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd !
- Hands-on experience in Receipt and dispensing function of Raw material and packing material.
- Exposure to cGMP documentations including qualification of facility and equipment.
- Well versed with SAP – MM module.
- Exposure to RFID or Bar coding will be an added advantage.
- Developing new processes concept for production optimization.
- Effective resource planning for optimizing man and machine utilization.
- Exposure to USFDA/MHRA/MCC audits (Mandatory).
- Exposure to EOU and SEZ business areas (Mandatory)
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online