Shanku’s PharmaceuticalsRecruitment 2021.Shanku’s Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below. Shanku’s Pharmaceuticals is a young, dynamic company established in 2007 with a vision of supplying innovative solutions and products to customers. Shanku’s Pharmaceuticals offers to the industry a powerful resource for R&D with a team of young enthusiastic team of researchers.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: ADL – Sr Executive/Production Chemist/Warehouse Executive/Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Education:M.Sc/M Pharm/Diploma
- Experience: 02 -4 years
- Location: India
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For ADL – Sr Executive/Production Chemist/Warehouse Executive/Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer in Shanku’s Pharmaceuticals!
- Analytical Method Validation as per ICH guideline.
- Method development.
- SOP preparation.
- Stability Studies.
- Method transfer.
M.Sc/M Pharm with minimum 4 years of Experience and Ph. D with Minimum 2 years of Experience in API.
- Job involves Production supervision in SHIFT working for API, Intermediate and Specialty Chemicals production.
- Job requires coordination with labor, material issue, and knowledge of utilities.
- Experience in Pharma API industry maintaining GMP conditions.
- Safety of people and proper records maintenance of BMR etc.
- Atleast 1-2 yrs of exp in Phama API Production.
Minimum Diploma in Chemical or Chemistry.
- Maintain and responsible for day to day warehouse operations.
- Receiving of raw materials/solvents/packing materials.
- Maintain the Inward register, stock ledger for all raw materials/packing materials.
- Storage of raw materials as per their storage condition mentioned in MSDS.
- Sending intimation slip for analysis to QC.
- Dispensing of materials as per the request received from Mfg.
- Maintaining all warehouse SOP related formats and records.
- Preparation of dispatch/excise related documents, and other communications.
- Handling of Returned goods and Rejected Materials as per procedure.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Pharma/API/Bulk Drug/Chemical Industry.
- Graduate in any field.
- Proficient in MS Office and Tally ERP.
Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts.
- Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments.
- Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts.
- Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule.
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns.
- Organizing routine servicing schedules.
- Allocating work to a team of fitters or may be require independently.
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.
- Fitting new parts.
- Carrying out quality inspections.
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns.
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed.
- Organizing teams to make sure 24-hour cover is available.
- Monitoring, setting and maintenance of the all the pharma equipments.
- Maintenance and electrical/mechanical experience and electrical qualifications.
- This is a hands on job requiring engineering skill levels to technician level or similar/higher.
- Knowledge of with electrical and mechanical maintenance procedures in manufacturing industry.
- Conversant with H&S rules,regulations and best practices.
- Knowledge of manual handling of pharma production machinery.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Be able to perform a highly physical job.
- Comfortable working at height.
- Ability to clearly and concisely record information as per SOP.
- Must be able to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communicator.
- Flexible, as early starts or late finishes may be required and trustworthy.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online