Executive: Production @ HP
Experience: 1-3 yrs
Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager – Production
Experience: 8-12 yrs
Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharm
– Responsible for manufacturing and monitoring of batches in Tablet, Capsules, Liquid Oral, Ointment departments.
– Must have sound knowledge and experience in formulations.
– Must have experience in granulation and compression.
– To maintain the GMP, personnel safety and hygienic practices on shop floor.
– To ensure the online completion of documents.
– To provide the periodic training based on SOPs to the production personnel and maintain the record of same.
– To ensure that all breakdowns are immediately reported to QA/ maintenance and tracked till resolved.
– To ensure that preventive maintenance schedule and calibration schedule is implemented and equipments are offered to maintenance accordingly.
– To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Engg. and store department for smooth running of production activity.
Job Title: Production (Packing) Assistant Manager
Experience: 5-8 years
Qualification: B. Pharma/ M. Pharma
CTC Offered: Open to right candidate
- Work experience in Pharma – OSD(Tablets/ Capsules/Oral Powder)
- Machine Knowledge : RMG/ FBD/ blending/ Compression/ Auto Coater/ capsule filling/ Blister packing and strip packing
- Handling of software SAP/ ERP
- QMS Activities Knowledge,Regulatory Exposure.
- Aware of GMP practices.
- Handing of manpower, Planning & Packing.
- Coordination for manufacturing planning and increasing productivity.
- Maintaining all documents related to Packing as per cGMP.
Executive Warehouse: Production
– Arrangement of dispatch of Finished Goods as per SOP, as well as preparing and responsible of finished goods.
– Dispatch related activities
– handling of recalled material.
– Make an invoice in SAP and all documents in dispatch process.
– To establish and implement systems, SOP’s and documentation as per GMP.
– Any Graduate
Experience: 12-17 yrs
- Handling of raw materials, Packaging materials and finished goods store.
- Planning of day to day activity of RM, PM and FG store.
- Maintain the stock of RM and PM store and co-ordinate with purchase team for procurement of shortage materials.
- To communicates /follow-up to purchase department, Vendor, customer regarding any query.
- Handling of internal / external / customer / regulatory audits of warehouse department.
- To co-ordinates with production department for day to day planning to meet the requirements.
- To conduct training of operators, warehouse staff as per training schedule.
- Having the knowledge of change control, Deviation, CAPA and Risk assessment.
- Knowledge of SAP, ERP, Trace & trace and barcode system.
- Capable to handle and lead regulatory audits like MHRA, EU-GMP, PIC’s, TGA, WHO.
- To prepare and execute the qualification/validation documents and activity of different equipment and area of warehouse. Eg. Temperature mapping, Bar code system, RLAF, Dynamic Pass box.
- To prepare or review Standard operating procedure.
- Invoicing of finished goods dispatch activity.
- To implement and maintain the cGMP culture to all the functions of warehouse.
- People and quality culture development.
- Leadership quality.
- Good communication skill with vendors for procurement, follow up- supply and demand.
Executive / Sr. Executive: QA – QMS
Experience: 2-7 yrs
- Documentation, QMS Documentation, Validation, qualification, deviation, change control etc
2. MFR/SOP/AMV (analytical Method Validation), ACTD/CTD, Dossier Preparation.
3. Knowledge of COPP.
4. Having a sound knowledge of BMR preparation and filing, FR&D Documentation, PV ETC Monitoring of process validation activity with preparation of protocol and report.
5. Monitoring of cleaning validation activity with preparation of protocol and report.
6. Review the Qualification document of equipment and facility.
7. Review of instrument and equipment calibration.
8. Review and monitoring of Revalidation of process and requalification of equipment/instrument.
Industry Preferred: Pharma Company only in pharma formulation of oral and solid.
Experience: 1-3 yrs
- Product artworks design and approval.
- To coordinate with Vendors for printing of packing materials.
- To coordinate with production planning and inventory team for Packing material requirement against the orders.
- To understand product costing and get involve in development of product cost sheets.
- To coordinate with QA for legal documents like Product permission and approval of artworks
Executive / Sr. Executive – Formulation R&D
Experience: 2-6 yrs
- Performing Literature and Patent Search for formulation to understand the critical requirements for product development.
- Strong experience in developing solid Oral dosage form and parenteral formulation.
- Attending & Compilation of Stability data and Regulatory Queries.
- Experience with successful technology transfer to plant with clear understanding and documentation of critical parameter.
- Work closely with F&D group leaders and co-ordination with plant and tech transfer group at plant to expedite tech transfer from F&D to plant for manufacturing of exhibit batches. If necessary, provide support for execution of exhibit batches.
- Provide support to F&D group leaders for answering regulatory queries related to technology transfer.
- Work as one point contact for addressing trouble shooting and improvements of developed products.
- Ideal candidate will have hands on experience of development and tech transfer for formulations and should be working in tech transfer department (or process development) of formulations for regulated markets.
- Should have sound knowledge of applicable FDA regulations and documentation practices.
Interested candidates, please mail your updated CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Mehatpur, Una (HP)