Sun Pharma Looking Bsc, Msc, BPharm, MPharm for Manager – CMO – QA apply now
- Post Name: Manager – CMO – QA
- Qualification: MSc, BSc, M.Pharm, B.Pharm
- Experienced: 9 – 14 years
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Manager – CMO – QA in Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Contact Person: Vignesh Iyer
Kindly forward your profile to [email protected]
- Responsible for review of batch related documents and release of Loan Licence products (Contract Manufacturing sites).
- Preparation & review of specs and stp in DCM/LIMS.
- Review of FG artworks.
- Handling of deviations, change controls,OOS & OOT.
- Visits to contract manufacturing sites to monitor manufacturing and testing is performed as per Sun Pharma Quality standards.
- Preparation of visit report and ensure closure of discrepancies/gaps identified in the documents & system in coordination with site Quality management.
- Participate in technology transfer along with FDD & MSTG. Review of validation data required to prepare validation report.
- Preparation and review of stability protocol.
- Monitoring ongoing stability study of LL products at contract manufacturing sites.
- Product complaints are logged and communicated timely to respective contract manufacturing sites.
- Thorough investigation of complaints with RCA and appropriate CAPA.
- Participate in Investigation of critical and repetitive complaints along with site quality team.
- Monitor implementation of CAPA as per committed timeline and effectiveness of CAPA.
- Initiate quality alert and coordination with internal stakeholders to expedite the recall closure with appropriate documentation.
- Evaluation /Assessment of impacted FG products/ Raw materials as per changes in monographs being reported in various Pharmacoepia from time to time. Track implementation of change at mfg.site.
- Review of Product documents like BMR/BPR,FG test report, stability data, Process Validation Report, Analytical method validation report,APQR and etc.
- Work experience on SAP,Trackwise,AMS,LIMS and DCM
- 10-15 days travel in a month (average) to various contract manufacturing sites in India
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply online