Swiss Garnier Life Sciences Walk-in Interview November 2020.Swiss Garnier Life Sciences Notification full detailes below.Swiss Garnier was established in the year 2004. The hi-tech manufacturing facilities were setup in Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Packing Chemist /Packing Operators and Technicians
- Education:ITI /+ 2,MSc ,B.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm- in Any Specialization
- Experienced:2 to 8 Years
- Openings: 15
- Contact – Mr. Chhetri ( 7063581118 )
Job Description: Hiring For Packing Chemist /Packing Operators and Technicians in Swiss Garnier Life Sciences!
Time and Venue: 22nd November , 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM SWISS GARNIER GENEXIAA SCIENCES, UNIT I, PLOT NO.54 &78, MAMRING BHASTI, RANGPO POST, SOUTH SIKKIM – 737132. Contact – Mr. Chhetri ( 7063581118 )
Packing Chemist Job Description
1. Responsible for primary and secondary packing lines of Blister, BQS, Alu Alu, Strip & Sachet filling
2. Verification of primary and secondary packing material dispensing
3. Raising packing material requisition
4. Online batch packing and record filling
5. Monitoring cleaning of packing lines
6. Manpower allocation on packing lines and supervision of packing manpower
7. Daily balance verification and monthly calibration
8. Ensuring preventive maintenance is done as per assigned schedule
9. Ensuring all process are in compliance with cGMP
10. Complete and submit records to QA department
11. Batch validation process
12. Check change part requirement and analyse the suitability
13. Review the Yield and Rejection analysis of Tablets
Packing Operators and Technicians Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for operating packing machines like BQS, Strip, Alu ALu, Bulk Filling, Sachet Filling and Labelling machine
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have minimum 2 – 6 years experience in manufacturing / packing activity in Tablets / Capsules / Liquid Oral / Sachets and Packaging.
- Knowledge of working in cGMP environment.
- ITI /+ 2 with 2 to 6 years of experience in Tablet Manufacturing at OSD Plant
- Ready to work in Shifts
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.