Syngene Recruitment July 2020 MSc (Chemical Sciences) for Senior Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry @ Bangalore . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry
- Education : MSc (Chemical Sciences)
- Experienced:0 to 6 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Salary : NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Senior Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry in Syngene !
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction work-ups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument / equipments are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updation
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/ supervisor / group leader.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online