Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Post : BBRC-Senior Research Associate (13861)
Job Purpose :
Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (MAP) Scientist (In vivo) support to discovery programs
• An ideal candidate will independently execute in-vivo rodent pharmacokinetic (PK) studies in support of drug discovery in a fast-paced environment.
• This role requires a good understanding of PK parameters and related PK softwares (Kinetica or Phoenix WinNonlin) and pharmacology.
• The candidate will be responsible for conduct of studies, sample handling, PK data analysis and interpretation of results.
• Work collaboratively with formulation, bioanalytical and biology scientists to plan and complete assigned studies. Participate in project team meetings.
• Good interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• The candidate must possess experience in animal handling and study conduct.
• 2-3 Years
Job ID : 13861
Qualification : M.Pharma / M.S.PHARMA
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : BBRC
End Date : 20th September, 2020