Thermo Fisher Scientific IncRecruitment 2021.Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc Notification full detailes below.Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $25 billion and approximately 75,000 employees globally.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officer, Packaging
- Education:M. Pharm, / B. Pharm / B.Sc. / M.Sc
- Experience: 03 to 5 years
- Location:Matoda, Ahmedabad
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Officer, Packaging in Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc!
Role Description :
Execution of primary and secondary packaging jobs as per project design, and ensure completion of the work as per defined timelines.
- Manage and perform floor level activities of primary & secondary packaging to complete the packaging jobs within defined timelines and with the desired quality standards.
- Ensure that all the team members are adhering to the defined SOPs and GMP guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain all the records and documents as per SOPs, and ensure the team members follow the same.
- Support the packaging manager in change part development.
- Preparation, review and implementation of SOPs .
- Perform FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, of the equipment and preparation of the document for the same.
- Operate GPMS systems to execute EBR jobs and provide the training to down the line personnel.
- Facing Client , Regulatory and Internal audit
- Ensure that all the machines and equipment’s in packaging area are maintained as per desired standards.
- Operational training of new team members for SOPs and activities to be performed in packaging.
- Handle the team at floor level to manage routine activities, and take help and guidance of manager as needed.
- Support packaging manager in preparation and review of functional SOPs and documents.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Basic understanding of primary and secondary packaging activities.
- Understanding of GMP guidelines.
- Knowledge of Blister Machine Operation/Bottling Operation and Manual Packaging Operation.
- Knowledge of GMP Documentation.
- Ability to work on computer system and knowledge of MS Office.
- Willingness to work in tight timelines and demanding work requirements.
- Precision of work / ability to work with highest accuracy.
- Ability to handle shop floor staff.
- Basic Knowledge for Equipment qualification.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online