U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP)Recruitment September 2020. The United States Pharmacopeia is a pharmacopeia for the United States published annually by the United States Pharmacopeial Convention, a nonprofit organization that owns the trademark and also owns the copyright on the pharmacopeia itself
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr.Manager RSL
- Education:Master’s degree,Ph.D., in Analytical/Organic Chemistry
- Experienced:12 to 15 years
- Location:Hyderabad, AP
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Sr.Manager RSL in U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) !
- Responsibilities for ensuring that Lab adheres to USP’s mission, goals, objectives of the organization.
- Lead the group and team leads to deliver the Lab projects following GLP and safety practices.
- Initial review, verification and approve the project related Test protocols and Test kits received from RSE/CSU departments in USP-Rockville and any other supporting work from another team on a needy basis.
- Accountable to deliver the project as per the timelines and troubleshoot the scientific aspects of the projects on a need basis.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of SOP’s protocols, completing IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments.
- Ensuring that the chemicals and column etc. are available for the projects and forward the purchase requisitions.
- Ensure all lab safety and GLP practices are maintained in the lab and participate actively in the internal and external audits and certification.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online