Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd Recruitment September 2020.Unison Pharmaceuticals Private Limited (Formerly known as Unison Pharmaceuticals) was established in 1981 with a vision of providing quality and most affordable medicines across the nation. With more than 4 decades of medical service to the society, Unison is today one of the fastest growing company in Gujarat State.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production – Quality Management System
- Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Pharm
- Experienced:03 to 6 years
- Location: Ahmedabad( Moraiya ), gujarat
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Note:If Intrested Candiadtes Send Updated Resume Below Email id.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Production – Quality Management System in Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd !
1. Quality and compliance
- Change control- Initiation, follow-up, action plan and closing
- Deviation- Initiation, investigation, CAPA and action plan
- Market complain- Performing investigation related to production, root cause identification, analysis and report preparation
- OOS / OOT- Investigation, root cause identification, documentation, CAPA and action plan
- SOP- SOP preparation, change / revision, format issuance and control
- BMR- Master BMR and executed BMR preparation and review, correction if needed and submission to QA
- Process validation – Protocol review and final report review, audit trail review (SCADA) and compliance justification
- Preparation and submission of self-inspection compliance report
2. Others deliverables
- Job description preparation for new employees joining in production team
- Updating SOP master list in a frequency of 3 month or whenever needed
- Performing batch entry process tracking and batch transfer in Pharma Cloud
- Weekly review formats and log books for various activities like; sieve inspection record, sieve issuance record and FBD bag issuance record
Address:Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Unit – III, C– 7,8,9 Steel Town, Opp. CIL Nova Petro, Behind HOF, Moraiya, Taluka : Sanand, Ahmedabad – 38 22 13.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview