Walk-In Interviews @ Vivin Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
QC Chemist (GC and stability study) Male candidates
Experience: 2-7 yrs
- Monitoring of stability Chambers, and packing charging withdrawals of samples and incubation and analysis of Stability Samples & Reporting.
- Analyzing Raw materials, Intermediates and Finished Products using HPLC and GC.
- Efficient in handling various instruments in wet lab like IR, UV,SOR.
- Calibration of Instruments like HPLC, GC, IR UV SOR & Working standards Qualifications as per schedule timing.
- Handling of QMS
Documentation work like Preparation of STP and SOP
Experience: 1-5 yrs
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Strictly adherence with cGMP norms.
- Strictly adherence with Safety norms.
- Responsible for following and ensuring safety guide lines are followed by all personnel who are reporting.
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedures and responsible for cleanliness and good housekeeping.
- Responsible for dispensing and distribution of raw materials and packing materials.
- Responsible for dispensing of all hazardous materials.
- Responsible for receipts of all raw materials and packing materials.
- Responsible for maintaining all stores related materials are stored properly and in designated location.
- Responsible for update the daily records Weighing Balance calibration records,
- Temperature records, Dispensing records, Cleaning records, Stock Ledgers, Bin cards, Vacuum cleaning and usage records, and all check lists.
- Responsible for receipts of all intermediate materials and distribution to manufacturing blocks.
Research Chemist (Male)
Experience: 1-5 yrs
- Follow and strictly adherent to GLP.
- Performing the experiment in safe condition by using personnel protective equipment as per approved procedures.
- Responsible for preparing the Research Development Lab SOPs.
- Outside samples and In-process samples receiving and informs to the RDL manager and perform the experiment as suggested by Department incharge/Designee.
- Performing experiments with help of seniors.
- Performing calibrations of all RDL related instruments as per predefined schedules using approved procedures.
- Approval of RDL reports which are prepared for In-process samples, raw materials, water samples and intermediates for next stage in the absence of RDL Head.
- Keep the lab and all instruments always in clean and tidy condition.
- Performing the batch process and observations of parameters with the help of the assistants and reporting to RDL manager/Designee.
- Making sure that the necessary calibrations are performed and records kept.
- Making sure that the premises and equipments are maintained and records kept.
Date: 21st October, 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Vivin Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd,
Sy No:- 10 & 10D, IDA Kazipally, Gagilapur(vill),
Jinnaram(M.D), Sangareddy (D.t). Telangana
Contact – HR (8185069989)