Divine Laboratories Walk In Interview 2021.Divine Laboratories Notification full detailes below. Footed in the year 1994, Divine Laboratories Private Limited is a well-known name of the industry thoroughly engrossed in wholesaling a wide variety of medicines such as General Injections, Veterinary Injections, Dental Products, Nasal Preparations, Cream and Ointments, Eye Drops, Ear Drops, Pain Relief Gel and Medicated Products.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QA ,QC and production
- Education:B.Sc ,B.pharma
- Experience:01 to 03 years
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For QA ,QC and production in Divine Laboratories! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
Job Description for QA Officer
- 1. Line Clearance & In-process checks in dispensing & Manufacturing area.
- 2. Line Clearance & In-process checks in aseptic area for unloading, filtration, Transfer & Filling Activities in Aseptic Area.
- 3. Line Clearance & In-Process checks for filling line & Its documentation.
- 4. Line clearance and monitoring of Washing and Sterilization area.
- 5. Line clearance in visual inspection and visual release of product for labeling and packing.
- 6. Verification of production log books, environment monitoring record & Calibration records for the aseptic area.
Job Description for QC Officer
1. To be Responsible for Chemical & Instrumental Analysis of Raw material, Intermediate &
Finished product samples as per the laid down procedure.
2. To Prepare & Review of the Standard testing procedure, Specifications, Standard testing
3. To be Responsible for preparation and standardization of Reagent and solution for
4. To be Responsible for preparation of standard reagents & volumetric solution with its
standardization as per SOP.
5. To be Responsible for periodical calibration of Quality control Instruments like
Spectrophotometer, HPLC etc.
6. To handle and perform the analysis on HPLC.
Job Description for Production officer
- To monitor the daily activities in Production area as per the GMP guidelines. (Washing area, Manufacturing area, Filling area etc.)
- To handle the men power in production area.
- To handle the visual inspection department.
- To check preparatory work for Manufacturing batches and its documentation.
- To do in process checking in production area.
- To check the quantity of primary packing materials as per the requisition.
- To update the status board in production area.
- To take entry of daily production batches in computer from BMR register.
Note: Looking for only male candidates with injectable experience and can share their resume on hr3@flagshipBiotech.com or contact on 9136927155.
Time & Venue:23 February – 4th March , 9.30 AM – 4.30 PM Divine Laboratories Pvt Ltd. B. No.471, Padra Jambusar Road, Mahuvad Patia, Dabhasa Tal: Padra Dist.Vadodara-391 440. Contact – Mr. Amit Darji
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.