WNS Global Services – Hiring for Pharma Research role | B. Pharm / M. Pharm / B. Sc (Life Science) Graduates Can Apply
WNS Gurgaon – Hiring for Pharma Research role (TA & Non-TA resources)
· Database management expertise.
· Experience in research and quality check of databases
· Managing inter-product relationships with drug, trials & site to ensure consistency between the datasets
· Experience of handling clinical trial/drug data of multiple therapeutic area (Oncology, Autoimmune, cardiovascular, CNS, infectious disease, metabolic and genitourinary diseases)
· Expertise in data collection through various primary and secondary sources includes global clinical trials registry (clinicaltrial.gov, EUCTR, UMIN, JAPIC etc), scientific literature and conferences, company sources (drug development pipelines, R&D presentation, annual report, press release, SEC and other events and presentations) Regulatory sources (FDA, EMA, PMDA, CFDA etc.) and various other secondary sources such as medical schools, Industry registry and through non govt sources. and provide feedback for quality improvement.
· Candidate to have experience of proprietary databases like Citeline, Trialtrove, Sitetrove, Pharmaprojects, BioMedTracker, EvaluatePharma, Pharma eTrack, Cortellis and others company & drug databases.
· Candidate to have good understanding of key terminologies like pipeline drugs, clinical trials, drug & clinical trial landscape, investigators, clinical trial sites / organization, company and others.
· Candidate to have hands on experience of pharma research including drug pipeline analysis, trial analysis, investigator & sites sourcing, links & association analysis for trials, drugs & investigators, news update, conference coverage, journal sourcing and others.
· Manage workflow allocations, performance management & quality monitoring
Exp range – 3 – 8 yrs
Educational Qualification – B. Pharm / M. Pharm / B. Sc (Life Science)
Shift Window – 8 am to 2.30 am
There is a Service Agreement of 2 years associated with the role.
Interested candidates can share their resume at email@example.com along with the below mentioned details:
· Current Fixed CTC
· Expected CTC
· Notice Period
· Total Tenure