Wockhardt Hospital Recruitment November 2020.Wockhardt Hospital Notification full detailes below.Wockhardt Hospitals Ltd is a chain of specialty hospitals in India under the Wockhardt Group. The group is committed to provide with the best medical services in the country and is known for offering a comprehensive and world-class care.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Control Officer
- Education:M.Pharma ,M.sc
- Experience:1 to 3 years
- Location: Mumbai( Mira Road East )
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
- Contact:Rahul/Alwyn ( 02240543153 )
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Control Officer in Wockhardt Hospital!
- Interpret and implement quality standards and procedures
- Raw material, Packing material, finished product sampling and testing
- Calibration and maintenance of instrument
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
Time & Venue:12th November – 13th November , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Wockhardt Hospitals Ltd The Umrao Institute of Medical Science & Research Near Railway station, Mira Road (East), Thane-401107 Contact – Rahul/Alwyn ( 02240543153 )
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.