Yashraj Biotechnology Ltd Recruitment July 2020 At Yashraj Biotechnology Ltd we believe that employees are our biggest assets. Life at YBL is all about stimulating work environment and great learning opportunities. If you are looking for challenging roles and rewarding careers, YBL is the place to be. Come join the YBL family and be part of the growth journey.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Chief Operating Officer (COO)/Senior Vice President Quality Control (SVP – QC)/AVP Resources/Sr. Scientist (Protein Chemistry, Genomics)/Sr. Scientist (Protein Expression, Cloning)/Sr. Scientist (Stem Cell, Regenerative Medicine)/Research Associate/Research Officer
- Education : Degree in pharmacy,Diploma/MBA/M.Sc
- Experienced:01 to 10 years
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
- Email ID:[email protected]
Note:If Intrested Candidates Can Submit the Resume Above Email id
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Chief Operating Officer (COO)/Senior Vice President Quality Control (SVP – QC)/AVP Resources/Sr. Scientist (Protein Chemistry, Genomics)/Sr. Scientist (Protein Expression, Cloning)/Sr. Scientist (Stem Cell, Regenerative Medicine)/Research Associate/Research Officer in Yashraj Biotechnology Ltd !
- Strong Domain knowledge of Biotechnology, Bio Chemistry, Life Sciences.
- Experience working as Head of Operations in a large research, development and manufacturing setup in Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Life science Organization.
- In-depth understanding of project planning, execution, finance, merger and acquisitions, export regimes and international logistics.
- The candidate must be proficient in contemporary technologies employed for molecular biology, cell biology and biochemistry.
- Should have had hands-on experience in cell and tissue culture (experience working with primary cells derived from diseased patients, their use in drug screening/assays is highly desirable), gene cloning and recombinant protein expression in eukaryotic or mammalian cells.
- Knowledge of stem cells , regenerative medicines,protein biochemistry and experience with protein purification (from native and/or recombinant sources) is highly desirable.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online