Applications are invited for in-house repositioning of vacant posts under NHM through contractual employees of NHM working in the same post under OSH&FW Society in other districts desiring to be posted in Nayagarh.
Pharmacist-cum-Logistic Assistant, Drug Ware House
No of Post : 01
Educational Qualification and other Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must have Degree/Diploma in pharmacy. Minimum 1 year experience in managing a drug store in a reputed hospital/health center recognized by the Govt.
No of posts : 04
Educational Qualification and other Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must have Diploma in Pharmacy
Terms & Conditions:
• All positions arc contractual in nature for a period of eleven months , which can be extended depending upon requirement & suitability.
• In-house candidates have to submit No Objection certificate-cum- continuation certificate for last uninterrupted service in the same post under the society issued by the competent authority along with the application form, without which they will not be eligible.
• The application form need to be downloaded by the applicants from the website nayagarh.nic. in and filed in application form along with color passport size photograph, self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificate and mark-sheets must be submitted with superscription in the envelop “Application for in-house recruitment”.
• Applications can be sent through speed post/ regt.post/ Courier to the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Nayagarh .
• Last date for receiving application is dt. 18.11.2020 up to 5.00 P.M.
• Application received after due date will not be entertained.
• Eligible in-house candidates for the above posts may send their applications within stipulated date alongwith all certificates, mark-sheets, NOC-cum-continuation certificate from the competent authority, two passport size photographs, identification proof etc.
General Terms & Conditions
• All Positions are Contractual & the engagement is initially for a period of 11 months which may be extended depending upon performance and approval in the NHM PIP.
• All positions are purely temporary & co-terminus with the Scheme.
• In-house candidates under NHM. have to submit “No Objection-cum-contuniation Certificate” for last uninterrupted service in the same post under the society issued by the competent authority along with the application form without which they will not be eligible. For calculation of incumbency, the last uninterrupted service in the same post under the society shall be taken into account. As per vacancies, the candidates having highest incumbency shall be re-positioned and posted against such vacancies.
• The application form need to be downloaded from the website nayagarh.nic.in and filled in application form along with the color passport size photograph, self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificate and mark-sheets shall be submitted by the applicant.
• Incomplete application in any form will be rejected. Canvassing in any for render the candidates disqualified for the position.
• Selection will be done as per the guideline stipulated by Mission Directorate, NHM Odisha.
• The engagement are non-transferable in nature and the candidates have to stay at their place of posting, failing which they are liable to be disengaged.
• If any in-house candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information/ document, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information/document, his/her service shall be terminated from the society forthwith. Candidates who have been dis engaged earlier from the society on administrative ground such as disobedience/poor performances/misbehavior/ criminal activity etc., are not eligible to apply.
• No personal correspondence /queries will be entertained. All communications will be made through e-mail/official website. Candidates have to check district website navauarh.nic.in from time to time regarding updated information related to the said advertisement.
• The panel for above positions shall also remain valid for similar posts in other programmes under NHM ambit with same educational qualification and same remuneration, as will be decided by the society.
Last date for receiving application is dt. 18.11.2020 up to 5.00 P.M.