Applications are invited to fill up the different vacant posts under National Health Mission, Boudh.
Pharmacist-cum-Logistic Assistant, Drug Ware House
No of Post : 01
Educational Qualification and other Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must have Degree/Diploma in pharmacy. Minimum 1 year experience in managing a drug store in a reputed hospital/health center recognized by the Govt.
Age as on 01/09/2020 : Age up to 35 years
Remuneration per Month : 13,638/- + other incentives
No of posts : 04
Educational Qualification and other Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must have Diploma in Pharmacy
Age as on 01/09/2020 : Under 32 years and over 21 years of age on 01.09.2020. Relaxation up to a maximum of 5 yrs to S.C/S.T or women or Ex- servicemen, 3 yrs to SEBC and 10 yrs to PH candidates
Remuneration per Month : 14,586/- + other incentives
General Information and Instructions
1. Nationality: S/he must be a citizen of India.
2. Nature of Contract: The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project period. The contract will be for 11 months and to be renewed based on performance appraisal report.
3. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
4. The application should reach to the office of the CDM & PHO, Boudh, At./P.O. – Boudh, PIN. – 762014 on or before 28/09/2020 by5:30 PM through Regd. Post / Speed Post / Courier Only. This office will not be held responsible for any postal / courier delay.
5. Incomplete application / applications received after due date will be rejected and the office will not responsible for any postal/courier delay.
6. In case the mark obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of mark shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form. Certificate towards AICTE recognition of institutions shall also be submitted at the time of submission of application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
7. The application must be superscribed with “Name of the post applied for ” on
the top of the envelope containing application form.
8. Selection will be made as per the letter & guideline of Mission Director, NHM, Odisha.
9. All communication will be made through e-mail / district website. No postal/personal correspondence will be made to the candidates at any stage in any form. Candidates are required to visit district website: boudh.nic.in at regular intervals for any notification, updates, results etc. relating to the recruitment.
10. Number of vacancies as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
11. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
12. Preference will be given to the candidates of domicile of Boudh district with experience in the Govt. Health Sector. If suitable candidates from Boudh district not found for any post, then the candidates of other district will be considered as per the guideline and merit.
13. No TA/DA/Accommodation/Food etc. will be provided to the candidates or to their escorts.
14. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
15. The candidate should submit “College/ School leaving Certificate” of “Course Completion Certificate” as well as “Conduct/Character Certificate” from the institution last attended as a full time scholar at the time of joining, if selected.
16. Candidates, who are already working in Govt./Semi Govt, sector either on regular on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit relieve order from concerned employer at the time of joining, if selected.
17. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH & FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience/poo
or performances/misbehavior/criminal activities etc. are not eligible to apply.
18. The panel merit list shall be valid for one year from the date of its approval, to fill up future vacancies if any and the panel for above positions could also be utilized for similar post/s in other
programmes under NHM ambit with the same educational qualificatiqn and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society, NHM norm permits.
19. The following documents are to be enclosed along with the application:
a) Two copies of passport size colour self attested photographs. One copy of self attested photograph will however be fixed at the position in the application form.
b) Self attested photocopies of documents in support of age (Matric Board Certificate), qualification (Mark sheet & certificate/provision certificate), registration & any other relevant documents etc.
c) Self attested photocopies of identity proof (Voter ID/PAN card/Driving License/Adhaar Card/Passport etc.)
d) Valid residential certificate for the candidates with domicile of Boudh district.
e) No Objection Certificate from concerned head of the institution for the candidates working under the Health Department, Govt, of Odisha.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply in the prescribed format to CDM & PHO, Boudh on or before 28/09/2020 by 5:30 PM. No application will be received beyond the scheduled date and the office will not responsible for any postal/courier delay. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.