Zoetis Inc Recruitment September 2020.Zoetis Inc. is the world’s largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock. The company was a subsidiary of Pfizer, the world’s largest drug maker, but with Pfizer’s spinoff of its 83% interest in the firm it is now a completely independent company.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Associate Scientist/ Scientist
- Education:M Pharm / M Sc in Analytical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Experienced:02 to 4 years
- Location:Navi Mumbai, India
- Salary :NA.
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Senior Associate Scientist/ Scientist in Zoetis Inc !
- Good understanding, knowledge and experience with various modern analytical tools and technologies including modern techniques for separation science (e.g., HPLC, GC, NMR, MS, Dissolution, etc).
- Practical analytical experience handling APIs / dosage forms including solids and liquids for oral, topical and parenteral administration; including work around stability, characterization / isolation of impurities and with a track record of analytical problem solving for various types of products.
- Knowledge and interpretation skills of drug degradation pathways, stress stability designs, stabilization techniques and biopharmaceutical aspects of drug products.
- Fair understanding of quality requirements in analytical support for clinical supplies and manufacturing transfer work.
- Exhibits a thorough understanding of own scientific/technical area. Stays current with new developments and trends in that area and their application to development projects.
- Uses knowledge and experience to design, conduct and interpret data from experiments. Plans work independently based on specific objectives. Prioritizes tasks; keeps management/team informed of progress and adjusts work accordingly. Displays knowledge of project goals.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and recommend solutions for problems that arise in the course of experimentation. Identifies and utilizes the most reliable resources to get at the rootofaproblem.
- Experience of authoring regulatory documents for filing to regulatory agencies.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online