ZYDUS CADILA – Walk-In Interviews for ENGINEERING on 17th Sep’ 2021
Sr. Executive / Assistant Manager Utility
Education: Bachelor of Engineering
Experience: 4 -8 years
- Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance activity for Utility.
- Maintaining records for Preventive maintenance activities for Boiler, Chiller, Air compressor, AHU.
- Responsible for attending day to day machine breakdown jobs, adhering to cGMP practices in aforesaid areas.
- Carrying out of machine break down analysis to identify repeatedly occurring problems.
- Automation activities for machines/systems for better quality, higher productivity and good manufacturing practices.
- QMS document related to HVAC/equipment validation. Hands on experience of HVAC equipment validation.
Technician – HVAC
Education: I.T.I / Diploma
Experience: 3 – 8 years
- Knowledge of HVAC validation equipment (like photometer, particle counter, smoke generator).
- Knowledge of HVAC qualification and requalification.
- Knowledge of LAF, RLAF and pharma equipment related to HEPA filter validation as well as smoke pattern.
- QMS document related to HVAC/equipment validation.
For all above position, candidate having experience to regulatory requirement of documentation, cGMP/ GMP, having worked in pharma regulatory plant is essential.
Time and Venue
Sarkhej-Bavla N.H. No. 8A, Moraiya, Gujarat 382210, India